Virginia Dare Dress Co. (VDDCo) considers the privacy and security of user information an important component of the services offered at its website, www.virginiadaredresses.com (the Site). The following information explains how VDDCo collects and uses information obtained from users in connection with services available at the Site (taken together, the Service).
At your election, you may request additional information about VDDCo. When you do so, you may need to submit certain information or data to VDDCo, for example, your contact information (collectively, User Data).
When you visit the Site, web servers collect "traffic data" (such as, for example, time and date, the address of the website from which you entered the Site) about your visit, which is stored as anonymous, aggregate data. Collecting such data may entail the use of IP addresses or other numeric codes used to identify a computer.
Use of Information.
VDDCo uses User Data to respond to your inquiries for additional information.
VDDCo uses "traffic data" to help diagnose problems with its server, analyze trends and administer the Site. Your IP address is not linked to personally identifiable information, but is used to gather broad demographic data and to monitor statistics to improve the Site and Service.
Sharing of Information.
VDDCo may transfer personally identifiable information to any successor to all or substantially all of its business or assets that concern the Service.
Information collected by VDDCo is stored in secure operating environments that are not made generally available to the public. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, VDDCo cannot ensure the security of any information you provide, and you do so at your own risk. Once VDDCo receives your transmission, it will make reasonable efforts to ensure its security on its systems.
Third Party Sites.
IP Addresses and Cookies.
VDDCo may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with its server, and to administer the Site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. IP addresses are also used to provide an audit trail in the case of any attempted illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
If you change your mind about VDDCo’s use of User Data volunteered by you, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your electronic mail address.
Users have the right to do the following:
• Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
• Object to processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
• Access their data. Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
• Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
• Restrict the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, we will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
• Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from us.
• Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any undue delay.
• Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection supervisory authority.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at email@example.com.
These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as soon as possible and always within 30 days.
You may leave comments on blog posts. Please remember that any information you provide is not private. The information can be viewed by anyone online including family, friends, the media, investigators, and potential employers conducting background checks.
SALE OF BUSINESS
Should we sell this website or the business, your personal information will be an asset transferred to the new owner.
Acceptance of Terms.
Information and Privacy.
Rules and Conduct.
Third Party Sites.
The Site may permit you to link to other websites on the Internet, and other websites may contain links to the Site. These other websites are not under VDDCo control, and you acknowledge that VDDCo is not responsible for the accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of the content or function of such websites. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by VDDCo or any association with its operators.
You agree that all content and materials delivered via the Site and the Service or otherwise made available by VDDCo at the Site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by VDDCo in writing, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from such materials or content. However, you may print or download a reasonable number of copies of the materials or content at this Site for your internal business purposes; provided, that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE (THE CONTENT) ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE". THE SITE, SERVICE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. VDDCO’s, AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THE CONTENT IS TIMELY, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; (2) THE SITE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (3) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (4) THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (5) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR SERVICE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability.
Copyright and Trademark Notices.
VDDCo is trademarked by Rebekah Murray.
You may contact VDDCo at firstname.lastname@example.org.